Disability training, Abnormally Funny People style

A little while back the great people at Skill Boosters approached me to see if I'd like to make a training video with them. The topic was to be disability, employment and customer service. 

I said I'd be interested, but how about we do it a little differently? I suggested we make it with Abnormally Funny People, the comedy team I'm part of. To my delight, they agreed. I'm pleased to say after a lot of brilliant, creative, hard work, it is ready. 

Below is the promo video. If you want to know more, contact Peter Thorpe, at Skill Boosters 020 3859 4308  peter.thorpe@skillboosters.com 



There are dynamic subtitles included and the next sentence is a link to the transcript if you prefer.  Transcript of Skill Boosters disability training video made with Abnormally Funny People 




Popular posts from this blog

Dwarfism and the ethics of humour

Truth Bullets and Thought Grenades

Mental Health in the time of Covid 19 - a training course